Today's core language
In the morning of April 21, Google released an upgrade to the Android Wear system last week, and it is only a few days since the official launch of the Apple Watch. A new feature in Android Wear is similar to Apple's smartwatch, which turns the wrist to display information. Google also introduced a new tool to help users draw and send emoji. Another option is to keep the app running, which will facilitate navigation and shopping applications. For more information on technology, please pay attention to the daily electronic core morning newspaper.
First, communication news
1, can not stand the loneliness, Chuan Nokia will return to the mobile phone market as early as next year. Two sources familiar with the situation said that Nokia is quietly planning to return to the mobile phone market. According to sources, Nokia will return to the mobile phone market as early as next year. In addition, the company has many other ambitious technology projects, such as virtual reality technology projects. According to sources, the plan was promoted by Nokia Technologies, the smallest of the three remaining businesses after Nokia sold the mobile phone division to Microsoft. The other two were maps. And network equipment.
2. Google is about to release thousands of balloons to provide Internet access to users around the world. According to the technology website PCWorld, Google said Project Loon will soon be able to produce and "fly" thousands of balloons to provide Internet access to users on the ground. Mike Cassidy, Google engineer in charge of Project Loon, said in a video released on Friday, local time, that to provide stable Internet access in remote areas where there is currently no Internet, so many balloons are "necessary". This ambitious project has been going on for two years, using balloons that float at thousands of feet â€“ far above the flight altitude of commercial flights, to transmit LTE (Long Term Evolution) cell phone signals to mobile phones on the ground.
Second, augmented reality
1. BMW will push augmented reality glasses: display information such as speed, or put into production within a few months. April 20th news, according to "Online" magazine online version, BMW Group's MINI brand recently announced that it will launch an augmented reality glasses at the Shanghai Auto Show opened this week, the car owners can display the speed, navigation and other useful Information to enhance the driving experience. This product is currently only a prototype, but is expected to be put into production within a few months. BMW MINI previously said that its users value the style and performance of the car, so the outside world is also curious whether the company's users will accept an augmented reality glasses. Despite this, the BMW MINI still believes that augmented reality glasses are the best tool to expand the owner's vision and display useful information.
Third, intelligent hardware
1, the rise of smart watches: 40% of the users of the bracelet are sold after half a year. On the afternoon of April 18, according to the US market research company NPD Group, in 2016, the popularity of smart watches in American adults will reach 9%, close to the sports bracelet. NPD believes that as the popularity of smart watches increases, the sports bracelet will enter the platform period. After four years of substantial growth, the total number of US sports bracelet users will reach a peak of 32 million by the end of 2016. "Smart watches will clearly erode the share of sports bracelets in the future," said NPD analyst Eddie Hold. "In fact, fitness and health applications have become the focus of smart watches, so some users will be diverted. ""
2, Google grabs Android Wear before Apple Watch is on sale. In the morning of April 21, Google released an upgrade to the Android Wear system last week, and it is only a few days since the official launch of the Apple Watch. A new feature in Android Wear is similar to Apple's smartwatch, which turns the wrist to display information. Google also introduced a new tool to help users draw and send emoji. Another option is to keep the app running, which will facilitate navigation and shopping applications. In addition, another key upgrade is that smartwatches with the Android Wear system will be able to run certain apps without pairing smartphones. This is different from Apple Watch.
1. Allegedly simulating a nuclear explosion, Tianhe No. 2 was banned from Intel chips. In response to the recent US restrictions on Intel Corporation (Intel) to sell "Xeon" processor chips to China's National Supercomputing Center and National Defense University of Science and Technology, Professor Lu Yuxi, professor of the National Defense Science and Technology University of China, and Tianhe No. 2 System, in Beijing on the 19th The first public response. In early April, the US Department of Commerce issued an announcement deciding to reject Intelâ€™s application to sell the â€œXeonâ€ chip to Chinaâ€™s National Supercomputing Guangzhou Center for the upgrade of the Tianhe II system. The US media subsequently disclosed that the US Department of Commerce issued a notice in February stating that the Tianhe-2 system and the Tianhe-1A system using two Intel microprocessor chips "are believed to be used for nuclear explosion simulation", so four are located Chinese institutions including the National Supercomputing Changsha, Guangzhou, Tianjin Center and the National University of Defense Technology are listed on the export control list.
Fifth, automotive electronics
1. Aston Martin and LeTV have reached a cooperation. On the morning of April 20th, at the Shanghai Auto Show on Monday, famous automaker Aston Martin announced a cooperation with China LeTV. Technical cooperation mainly focuses on car entertainment. Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer said the company has partnered with several Chinese suppliers over the past six months.
2, can monitor the "body language" of the car security system. Although there are already many anti-collision systems on the market that can help drivers to notice other vehicles and pedestrians, as the weakest part of "safe driving", the driver's physical condition is often ignored by researchers. The good news is that a research team of Cornell, Stanford, and BrainsCars has developed a car safety system that monitors the driver's "body language." It is reported that this system can monitor the driver's head movements and facial expressions in real time to determine whether the owner wants to turn or change lanes. Radars and other cameras will also pay close attention to the surrounding environment, and if it is too dangerous, the system will give a safety warning.
1. Popular gaming headset with custom logo color
2. Manufacture with competitive price & good quality3. Imprint customer's logo as requested
4. Excellent sound performance
5. Custom packing design service
6. Samples are available
7. Headphone for personal use, for gift to friends
Gaming Headset With Microphone
Gaming Headset With Microphone,Gaming Headset Pc,Ps4 Headset,Childrens Headphones With Microphone
Shenzhen Greater Industry Co., Ltd. , https://www.szgreater.net